Amanda Douglas Events is now accepting applications for our Lead Day of Coordinator Position.
We’re always excited at the prospect of adding new members to our expanding team. Right now, we’re looking to fill a Lead Day of Coordinator Position. We’re looking for someone with a bold, vibrant, and outgoing personality, someone with a ton of energy and an aptitude for all things wedding and event related. Someone that’s a born leader, great at delegating, and a team player.
This position will be on evening and weekends (when we have events & client meetings).
The successful candidate will be assisting with:
◦ Day of planning of weddings & events
◦ Event decorating
◦ Day-of coordination
◦ Consultation meetings with clients
◦ Leading your own team on an event day (1-2 assistants)
◦ Weekend and evening availability is a must, especially in summer
◦ Own a smartphone/computer
◦ Have own transportation and valid Manitoba driver’s license
◦ Have a vibrant, confident, outgoing personality
◦ Ability to think on your feet and problem solve on the spot
◦ Event-related experience is an asset